Flood Insurance

Standard homeowner policies do not cover for floods. Flood damage is consider a body of water 2 acres or more. If your damage come from this, your typical homeowner’s policy will not cover the damages.

If you are not sure if you need flood insurance, please contact us and we will help and find out for you.